How is everybody’s week going? My week is going great: working, spending hours on my projects for my MBA class, and of course trying new healthy recipes in my spare time!
Now it is time to talk about some yummy food. Are you ready to learn how to make the best (and easiest) healthy brownie EVER???
Like I had promise on my Instagram Stories, here is the recipe for my new favorite healthy treat!
Healthy Sweet Potato Fudge Brownie
- 2 cups purred or mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup nut butter ( I used smooth peanut butter because it is my FAVE)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup honey or liquid sweetener substitute
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (to make the frosting)
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened coconut milk (to make the frosting)
INSTRUCTIONS: In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients (mashed sweet potato, nut butter, cocoa powder, honey and vanilla extract), and mix until well blended. Transfer the dough to a 8 x 8 inch greased pan and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes (or until it pass the “toothpick test”). After allowing the brownie to cool down, it is time to prepare the frosting. FROSTING: Melt the chocolate chips and add the coconut milk. Stir it well (and in a fast speed) until smooth, frost the brownie, and WALLA!
Cut them into pieces and serve them with a fresh cup of coffee… Because everything is better with coffee!!! Who is with me??
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram (@sheinafernandes ) for more healthy and quick recipes!