Hello Loves, Happy Sunday!
Today I want to share with you one of the BEST healthy recipes I’ve ever tried. I made these cookies on Friday morning, and guess what? They didn’t even last 24 hours and were all gone by the end of the day. They were a total SUCESS and husband APPROVED!
Healthy Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 tbsp vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Dark chocolate chunks (I chopped a dark chocolate bar)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 scoops of unflavored collagen peptides Vital Proteins (optional) or add 1/4 cup more almond meal
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In large bowl whisk together egg, honey, coconut sugar, melted coconut oil, peanut butter, and almond milk.
- Add in the almond meal, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt. Mix some more and fold in chocolate chunks. TIP: leave few chocolate chunks aside. Transfer the batter to a coconut greased baking pan by using a spoon, and divide it into 8 big cookies.
- Place the leftover pieces of chocolate on top of the cookies, then bake them for about 15 minutes.
TIP: make sure you eat at least one cookie fresh out the oven when it is still warm and soft… SOOO YUMMY!!!!
Have a great week!